Plumb Thicket Landfill
440 NE 150th
Harper, KS 67058
Hours of Operations: M-F 8am-5pm, Sat 8am-Noon
Note: Hours subject to change during winter months.
Acceptable Materials: All Municipal Solid Waste free of unacceptable waste, and any Special Waste approved by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment, Bureau of Waste Management.
- Hazardous Waste including: Reactive Waste, corrosive waste, ignitable waste, or toxic waste
- Paint Cans (if containing liquid)
- Oil Filters (if undrained)
- Non-household liquid wastes
- Friable asbestos not properly contained for disposal
- CFC (Freon)
- Pressurized Containers
- Whole Tires
- Bulk or Non-Contained liquid waste
- Medical Services Waste, unless Kansas Department of Health and Environment Approved